Employee activities can now be defined and measured on the device just like harvesting. To get started, on the Agrigistics web page navigate to Management / Employees and select the Activities tab. In the table there will be a new column Measurement which is the definition of how this activity will be measured. If you wish to not measure an activity and only use it for time and attendance, these fields can be ignored.
Creating a new Activity
Existing activities can be updated to add the measurement information. Click on the activity in the table to edit.
- Measurement Unit: This is the unit that will be entered on the device. If an activity is measured in the number of boxes packed or rows shovelled, the unit will be boxes or rows.
- Unit Factor: If the measurement unit needs to be converted to another unit, this factor will be used i.e. a box can weigh 5kg or a row can be 10 meters. If this is not required, leave it as 1.
- Calculated Unit: If a unit factor is used, this will be the final unit i.e. kilograms or meters. If the unit factor is 1, enter the measurement unit here.
Activity Item Recording (v0.4.1)
Adding a new measured activity on the application is done from the clocks and activities screen. This screen can be accessed from a block or the global clocking screen. If an activity measurement needs to be associated with a block, navigate to the block and click on add activity.
- Select an activity from the selection panel.
- If the activity is setup to be measured, a new panel will appear where a number can be entered. This number corresponds to the measurement unit which is setup for the activity.
- After entering the number click on the arrow and scan an employee tag to create a new measured activity item.
To view a summary of activity items, on the Agrigistics web page navigate to Reports / Clocks & Activities / Employee Activities. Select a date period and click on generate. All activities are grouped by employee, activity performed and day.